Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Let's Get This Party Started!

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."
~ Oprah Winfrey ~

I have always been drawn to the women who take their passion for various homemaking skills and share it with the world.  They have blessed the lives of so many, including myself.  I love learning new techniques and experimenting with them on my family....they're such good sports!  Traditions are something that have always been very important in my life.  They provide security....people and events we know we can always count on.  They bind families and friends together....reminding us that we're not alone in this big, crazy world!  Through the years I have been blessed by so many woman who have poured their heart and soul into their work.  This blog is my way of paying it forward.  If someone's life can be enriched by even one small idea, it will all be worth it.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment